Find The Hunt of Her Life on: Amazon.com Like it on: Facebook.com Join us on: Goodreads.com

Doggy in the Window: Brodie MacWalter

Doggy in the WindowBRODIE MacWALTER
(Champion)


My Owner's Name: Mr. & Mrs. James MacWalter of Pembroke, Massachusetts

My Breed: I am a Gordon Setter boy.

My Age: I am 4 years old.

My Colors: I am black with some tan mixed in. I have striking brown eyes that are accented by tan eyebrows and tan checks on my mostly black face. I have flowing hair, and I am a very handsome boy.

My Weight: I am a strong and sturdy 79 pounds.

My Favorite Thing To Do: I just love to hunt pheasant. It's lots of fun tracking them down and flushing them out of the brush.

My Pet Peeve: I hate being left alone at home, because I really love being around my family.

My Favorite Food: I think raw beef liver tastes great!

My Best Quality: I offer unwavering loyalty and friendship to my dad and mom.

What Makes Me So Special: I am a champion dog. I prevailed against six other Gordon Setter males in my class on two consecutive days at the Naugatuck Kennel Club and and Holyoke Kennel Club shows in Springfield, Massachusetts. I have now achieved four major wins in my career and have earned enough points to place the prestigious champion title in front of my pedigree name. My show career will continue. I will now be shown as a "Special," which means I no longer compete with other dogs trying to attain their championships. I will now enter the ring during the Best of Breed competition with other champions. If I am selected as Best of Breed in one of these competitions, I will then move on to the Sporting Dog Group ring and compete with all the other sporting dog breeds. If successful, I will be moved up to the Best in Show ring to compete with the winners of all the other groups.

Book sets signed by the author available here!

THE HUNT HER LIFE BOOK SERIES: Order your set signed by author Joseph A. Reppucci! The Original will touch your heart and the Sequel will lift your soul. *The Hunt of Her Life signed book series sets are only available to U.S. customers.

Signed Set
*The Hunt of Her Life signed book series sets are only available to U.S. customers.

Holiday discount Book Sets

THE HUNT HER LIFE BOOK SET (unsigned) is offered for a limited time each year at a special holiday discount rate of 25% off. The discount applies to orders received from November 1 through December 24.

Find The Hunt of Her Life on Amazon

Get the Original Book | Get the Sequel Book


The ORIGINAL book is currently listed at 56% OFF on Amazon. Order the Original and Sequel and qualify for free shipping!