Find The Hunt of Her Life on: Amazon.com Like it on: Facebook.com Join us on: Goodreads.com

Doggy in the Window - Sophie Belyea

Doggy In the Window
Love of Dogs introduces
SOPHIE BELYEA


My Owner's Name: Marilynn Belyea of Weymouth, Massachusetts.

My Breed: I am a Coton de Tulear girl.

My Age: I am 1 year old.

My Color: My fur is a curly, snow white.

My Weight: I am a tender 10 pounds.

My Favorite Thing To Do: I like to rip paper, because it is lots of fun and makes a mess.

My Pet Peeve: I hate it when my mom leaves, because I like to be near her. I do not like to be left alone.

My Favorite Food: I crave any type of rawhide dog bone.

My Funny or Unusual Habit: I save my raw hide bones until my mom comes home. I show off by running around in circles with my newest treat. I wait until she sits down and then I park myself at her feet and eat the raw hide bone. I also like to chase squeaky toys.

My Best Quality: I am very loving.

What Makes Me So Special: I have a loving personality, and I like to display it - even with my toys. I like to get them from the toy basket in the kitchen, take them out one by one and bring them into the living room until the floor is covered with them! I am always there to greet my mom when she comes home, and I follow her all over the house because I love being with her. My mom is my favorite person. I also love to visit my mom's sister, Aimee Belyea of Weymouth, Massachusetts, and her two dogs, Chloe and Jax. They are my pals, and I have so much fun playing with them.

Related profile: Chloe and Jax
SEND TO A FRIEND: Have family and friends who might enjoy seeing this profile? Send it to them by simply clicking on the e-mail icon directly below.

Book sets signed by the author available here!

THE HUNT HER LIFE BOOK SERIES: Order your set signed by author Joseph A. Reppucci! The Original will touch your heart and the Sequel will lift your soul. *The Hunt of Her Life signed book series sets are only available to U.S. customers.

Signed Set
*The Hunt of Her Life signed book series sets are only available to U.S. customers.

Holiday discount Book Sets

THE HUNT HER LIFE BOOK SET (unsigned) is offered for a limited time each year at a special holiday discount rate of 25% off. The discount applies to orders received from November 1 through December 24.

Find The Hunt of Her Life on Amazon

Get the Original Book | Get the Sequel Book


The ORIGINAL book is currently listed at 56% OFF on Amazon. Order the Original and Sequel and qualify for free shipping!