Find The Hunt of Her Life on: Amazon.com Like it on: Facebook.com Join us on: Goodreads.com

Doggy in the Window - Phoebe Wexelbaum

Doggy in the Window

Love of Dogs introduces
PHOEBE WEXELBAUM

My Owners' Names: Joan and Michael Wexelbaum of Ridgefield, Connecticut

My Breed: I am an English Pointer girl.

My Age: I am almost 4 years old.

My Colors: I am white with brown, and I have beautiful brown patches around both my eyes which make me the talk of the neighborhood.

My Weight: I am 45 pounds.

My Favorite Thing to Do: Even though I'm not suppose to do this, I like to greet people by jumping on them - especially when I have muddy paws. It's fun getting them all dirty, just like me.

My Pet Peeve: I dislike other female dogs, because I want to be the only special girl. Sometimes I can be a real bitch!

My Favorite Food: I love it when my mom and dad give me carrots. I know I'm a dog and not a rabbit, but carrots are a crunchy, sweet treat.

My Funny or Unusual Habit or Routine: I like to sleep under the covers. It makes me feel safe and secure.

My Best Quality: I have an adorable expression which makes everyone melt, especially my mom and dad.

What Makes Me So Special: My mom and dad adopted me from our local animal shelter where they volunteer. I was a "nut case" and a "wild child." No one wanted me, but my mom and dad saw my potential and the love I had to give. They took a leap of faith and adopted me. That was three years ago, and I have never looked back. My mom and dad adore me, and I am a lucky girl to have them!

Return to HOME PAGE

------

SEND TO A FRIEND
Have family and friends who might enjoy seeing this profile? Send it to them by simply clicking on the e-mail icon directly below.

Book sets signed by the author available here!

THE HUNT HER LIFE BOOK SERIES: Order your set signed by author Joseph A. Reppucci! The Original will touch your heart and the Sequel will lift your soul. *The Hunt of Her Life signed book series sets are only available to U.S. customers.

Signed Set
*The Hunt of Her Life signed book series sets are only available to U.S. customers.

Holiday discount Book Sets

THE HUNT HER LIFE BOOK SET (unsigned) is offered for a limited time each year at a special holiday discount rate of 25% off. The discount applies to orders received from November 1 through December 24.

Find The Hunt of Her Life on Amazon

Get the Original Book | Get the Sequel Book


The ORIGINAL book is currently listed at 56% OFF on Amazon. Order the Original and Sequel and qualify for free shipping!