Find The Hunt of Her Life on: Amazon.com Like it on: Facebook.com Join us on: Goodreads.com

Doggy in the Window: Iggy White

DOGGY IN THE WINDOW
IGGY WHITE

My Owner's Name: Elaine White of Marshfield, Massachusetts.

My Breed: I am an Italian Greyhound boy.

My Age: I am 7 years old.

My Colors: I have handsome black hair with white on my stomach, chest and legs.

My Weight: I am a
sleek 14 pounds.

My Favorite Thing To Do: I love to ride around in the car. It's lots of fun!

My Pet Peeve: I hate it when someone eats and they refuse to share their food with me.

My Favorite Food: Pasta. Wow is it good! But what would you expect? After all, I am Italian.

My Funny Routine: I like to sleep entirely under a blanket. I have short hair, and I like to stay warm and comfy.

My Best Quality: I am cuddly and like being close to people. I absolutely love to snuggle.

What Makes Me So Special: I am lovable. It is my mission in life to snuggle with anyone sitting on a couch or chair in the house. If you sit down somewhere in my house, you can expect to soon have me cuddling up with you.


DOGGY IN THE WINDOW HOME
or
HOME PAGE

SEND TO A FRIEND: Have family and friends who might enjoy seeing this profile? Send it to them by simply clicking on the e-mail icon directly below.

Book sets signed by the author available here!

THE HUNT HER LIFE BOOK SERIES: Order your set signed by author Joseph A. Reppucci! The Original will touch your heart and the Sequel will lift your soul. *The Hunt of Her Life signed book series sets are only available to U.S. customers.

Signed Set
*The Hunt of Her Life signed book series sets are only available to U.S. customers.

Holiday discount Book Sets

THE HUNT HER LIFE BOOK SET (unsigned) is offered for a limited time each year at a special holiday discount rate of 25% off. The discount applies to orders received from November 1 through December 24.

Find The Hunt of Her Life on Amazon

Get the Original Book | Get the Sequel Book


The ORIGINAL book is currently listed at 56% OFF on Amazon. Order the Original and Sequel and qualify for free shipping!