Find The Hunt of Her Life on: Amazon.com Like it on: Facebook.com Join us on: Goodreads.com

Doggy in the Window - Gretchen Wiles

Doggy in the Window
GRETCHEN WILES

My Owner's Name: Victoria Wiles of Braintree, Massachusetts

My Breed: I am a German Shepherd girl.

My Age: I am 6 years old

My Colors: I am a pretty brown and black with white on my underside.

My Weight: I am 88 pounds.

My Favorite Thing To Do: I really, really like to snuggle with my mom. I feel safe and secure when I am close to her.

My Pet Peeve: I dislike having my feet touched, because it tickles me. I have sensitive feet. They belong to me, so please: No touching!

My Favorite Food: I like to eat Frosty Paws ice cream for dogs. Wow, it is so good! I could eat it day and night.

My Funny or Unusual Habit: I love to play with my food before I eat it. I slap it around on the floor like it is a hockey puck.

My Best Quality: I am loyal, loving and totally devoted to my family.

What Makes Me So Special: I am a loving, family dog. I thrive on attention, and I enjoy snuggling and being patted and scratched. My mom treats me like a princess, and I even have a shiny crown!

or

Book sets signed by the author available here!

THE HUNT HER LIFE BOOK SERIES: Order your set signed by author Joseph A. Reppucci! The Original will touch your heart and the Sequel will lift your soul. *The Hunt of Her Life signed book series sets are only available to U.S. customers.

Signed Set
*The Hunt of Her Life signed book series sets are only available to U.S. customers.

Holiday discount Book Sets

THE HUNT HER LIFE BOOK SET (unsigned) is offered for a limited time each year at a special holiday discount rate of 25% off. The discount applies to orders received from November 1 through December 24.

Find The Hunt of Her Life on Amazon

Get the Original Book | Get the Sequel Book


The ORIGINAL book is currently listed at 56% OFF on Amazon. Order the Original and Sequel and qualify for free shipping!