Find The Hunt of Her Life on: Amazon.com Like it on: Facebook.com Join us on: Goodreads.com

Doggy in the Window - Tanner Wexelbaum

Doggy in the Window TANNER WEXELBAUM

My Owners' Names: Joan and Michael Wexelbaum of Ridgefield, Connecticut

My Breed: I am an English Setter boy.

My Age: I am 12 years old.

My Colors: I am a handsome orange and white. I have lots of spots and speckles all over that would make any dog envious of me.

My Weight: I am a fit 58 pounds.

My Favorite Thing to Do: I like to drool every chance I get. It is fun to drool and slobber, especially on people!

My Pet Peeve: I am getting a little older, and I hate that I can no longer climb up onto the bed.

My Favorite Food: I love to eat cheese. It tastes so good. I want my mom and dad to mix in cheese with all my food.

My Funny or Unusual Habit or Routine: I thump my tail over and over while I sleep. Thump, thump, thump.... Maybe someday I'll write a song.

My Best Quality: I have a smile that will make you melt!

What Makes Me so Special: I may be elderly, but I still have lots of love to share. And I am so happy to get love back from my mom and dad. I enjoy attention and affection so much that I bark at my mom and dad until they rub my belly. It feels so good when they pat my belly, and it lets me know how much they care about me.


Return to HOME PAGE

------

SEND TO A FRIEND

Have family and friends who might enjoy seeing this profile? Send it to them by simply clicking on the e-mail icon directly below.

Book sets signed by the author available here!

THE HUNT HER LIFE BOOK SERIES: Order your set signed by author Joseph A. Reppucci! The Original will touch your heart and the Sequel will lift your soul. *The Hunt of Her Life signed book series sets are only available to U.S. customers.

Signed Set
*The Hunt of Her Life signed book series sets are only available to U.S. customers.

Holiday discount Book Sets

THE HUNT HER LIFE BOOK SET (unsigned) is offered for a limited time each year at a special holiday discount rate of 25% off. The discount applies to orders received from November 1 through December 24.

Find The Hunt of Her Life on Amazon

Get the Original Book | Get the Sequel Book


The ORIGINAL book is currently listed at 56% OFF on Amazon. Order the Original and Sequel and qualify for free shipping!